Sewing machines are available in different varieties. There are home sewing machines, mechanical sewing machines, computerized sewing machines, commercial or industrial sewing machines and electronic sewing machines. There are also heavy duty sewing machines that are meant to be used in high production environments. You will need the best heavy duty sewing machine if you tend to work with different varieties of heavy fabrics. Heavy duty sewing machines can perform different sewing activities like a buttonhole, monograms, blind hem, decorative sewing, and quilting as well. Perfect for constant applications, these machines come with additional equipment for carrying out heavy duty activities.
The Best Machines for Professional Sewers
To be very clear, not every individual who is into sewing would need a heavy duty sewing machine. Though every sewer can benefit from owning these machines, not every individual needs one. Best heavy duty sewing machines are made keeping professionals in mind. These machines come with features that are of industrial strength. They are perfect for huge sewing businesses like clothing companies or for creating custom fashions. These machines are for professional sewers who are on the lookout of making long term investments in sewing machines. Unlike the standard sewing machines, these machines require very little maintenance and can easily stand to wear and tear most efficiently. These machines are not meant for semi-regular sewers. For professionals, it is very important to get the right type of heavy duty sewing machine that can meet all their requirements. It is important for professional sewers to go through the features and the advantages of such machines before buying them.
Exclusive Features of Heavy Duty Sewing Machines
Some of the greatest features of heavy duty sewing machines include:
- Available in a huge assortment of models, the heavy duty sewing machines are very well suited for stitching things like auto, bags, furniture and boat upholstery, luggage tents, tarps, outdoor clothing, awnings, and covers.
- Majority of the heavy duty sewing machines available in the market come with a stitching speed of around 1000 plus stitches every minute.
- These machines can be operated very quickly and simply.
- They are specifically designed to work on all fabric varieties ranging from heavyweight fabrics like denim, duck, and canvas to the lightweight fabrics like silk and chiffon.
- Free arm design, inbuilt needle threader and extension bed are some of the most exclusive features found in heavy duty sewing machines.
- These sewing machines offer a stable sewing atmosphere meaning that the users of these devices can expect to have fewer skipped stitches.
- These machines come with brass and stainless steel parts instead of poor quality plastic. Therefore, they are highly durable.
- There are varieties available in this category that can power through different layers of fabrics and materials quickly making it very easy for the users to make custom purses, blankets, and quilts.
One of the best things about heavy duty sewing machines is that they are available within an affordable range making it easier for the people to possess one.